Project Logistics - Heavy and Oversized Cargo
We offer comprehensive professional support for individual project transports, for example during industrial construction and large-scale projects. Regardless of complexity and location, we create tailor-made transport solutions together with you. Consulting, planning, preparation and execution – we fulfil your wishes according to precise time schedules.
We understand the specifics of your business
Kuehne + Nagel Project Logistics provides services for most types of capital investments in all industry sectors. Customers are usually project owners, their contractors, or prime suppliers. We provide logistics concepts for cargo which usually requires special handling, chartering of vessels and heavy-lift services by sea, air, road or rail.
- Petrochemical and chemical production facilities
- LNG plants and re-gasification facilities
- Refineries and gas processing plants
- Ship building and offshore platforms
- Pipelines and Mining facilities
- Power plants and similar facilities
- Aluminum plants, steel plants and similar facilities
- Pulp, paper and cellulose plants
- Transportation systems, railways, subways, metro and light rail transit (LRT) installations
- Long-standing experience in project management
- Close communication flow for fast reaction in case of an emergency
- State-of-the-art shipment tracking and documentation systems
- Quality assurance programs
- Compliance with FCPA regulations
- Worldwide network of specialists with Kuehne + Nagel contact persons
- Door-to-door transportation services
Successful project logistics needs creativity and experience
Our project managers and key personnel have extensive and wide-ranging experience with contractors, either directly or under contracted terms, and at remote job sites where they have gained their skills and experience in local operational procedures and international projects.
Geographical and infrastructural obstacles? We know to handle then!
Projects are often carried out in remote areas of the world and in difficult terrains. With our dedicated experts and global network, we get the job done. We will drive around bridges, by-pass mountains and even modify road infrastructure if necessary.