Trust the number one: Based on our multi-carrier principle we organise maritime cargo transports for companies around the globe. Many years of experience and our worldwide network make us the leading seafreight services provider. Whether consumer goods, perishables or bulky cargo – your containers are in the best hands with us.
- Door-to-door shipments to all continents
- Professional cargo handling
- Dedicated FCL operational staff
- Optimisation of your transport cost thanks to our attractive rates
- All types of shipping containers in line with your needs and requirements
Standard type of seafreight containers
- Standard 20- and 40-foot dry containers (DC) for general shipments, most frequently used
- Standard 40-foot high cube (HC) container for lightweight but bulk shipments
Special type of seafreight containers for temperature controlled goods
- Reefer 20- and 40-foot containers for temperature-sensitive goods
Special type of seafreight containers for oversized goods
- Open-top container used for goods which can not be loaded through the door
- Flat-rack container with an open top and side sections for oversized shipments and equipment that are loaded by crane
You can access your shipment status across the supply chain via KN Login, Kuehne + Nagel’s 24/7 web-based visibility and monitoring tool. KN Login provides detailed access to historical and anticipated shipment information, including commercial invoices and packing lists, via the Internet.
For more information, please contact us.