To provide the best possible service for you as our customer, we'll inform you here about the current toll fees in Austria and Germany.
Truck toll fees in Austria by January 1, 2020 in EUR (excl. VAT)
The Austrian government has passed the new toll fee act 2019, which defines the toll fees applicable from Jan. 1, 2020. As in the two three years, the Austrian government raised the toll fees for environmental friendly EURO 6 trucks higher than for less ecological ones. For companies that means in effect, that environmental friendly fleets are subject to a higher raise than older vehicle fleets.
As the majority of toll transports are executed with EURO 6 trucks and the calculation of the toll fee tables is based on an average fleet, longer distances face substantial raises. Vice versa, in short distance transports older vehicles are used, what reduces the cost increase.
Based on the BMVIT’s resolution, we have recalculated our toll tables, which are provided for downloading below.
Here you can download the German road pricing difference tables (applicable by Jan 1st 2019):
- Road pricing table Germany (difference 2019⬌2018/7) for up to 2,000 kg
- Road pricing table Germany (difference 2019⬌2018/7) for 2,001 kg and more
- Distance Zone Table 1-50 for up to 2.000 kg
- Distance Zone Table 1-50 for over 2.001 kg
- Distance Zone Table 51-94g for up to 2.000 kg
- Distance Zone Table 51-94g for over 2.001 kg
For further Information please contact us.